Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Venue: 140 Salon & Blowbar, 737 Ninth St., Durham, NC 27705
RSVP by March 2nd to 919.246.4600
140 is looking for 5 models with multiple curl direccion de deposito binance types for an upcoming Ouidad styling class – no cutting, only fabulous, curly styling!
Get a chance to experience Ouidad products and our signature Rake and Shake styling method!
12/11- Add a clear glaze to any service for $15.00
12/12- All retail size shampoos are 30% off
12/13- Enjoy a customized conditioning treatment for $10.00
12/14- Specialty blowouts are $25.00 between 1pm and 4pm.
12/15- Buy any two retail products, receive como depositar na bitso a lower priced item complimentary.
12/16- Enjoy 20% off a single wax service when booking two waxing services.
It may still be warm outside, but school has begun. And the start of school means saying sayonara to summer. If you’re wistfully remembering the beach, the pool, and drinks with little umbrellas in them (sigh…), we have a little good news to cheer you up:
Here are a few reasons why this combination (clarifying shampoo followed by a deep conditioning treatment) is perfect for end-of-summer hair:
1. Clarifying shampoo will remove the heavy metals that weigh hair down and eventually lead to imbalances in the pH of your scalp. All shampoo is designed to cleanse and remove residue, but a clarifying shampoo will remove more stubborn deposits caused by daily chlorine exposure or overuse of dry shampoo and other styling products.
2. Clarifying shampoo will also safely correct swimmer’s green without stripping your hair’s color. Swimming pools have high concentrations of copper compounds. With prolonged exposure, those compounds will attach to the hair, causing a greenish tint, especially in light blonde hair. A gentle clarifying shampoo will help to correct the green color by gently pulling the copper from your hair. Remember to follow your clarifying shampoo with a color enriching conditioner like L’ANZA’s Healing Colorcare Conditioner. Conditioning will help to heal cuticles damaged by chlorine (which is how the copper gets embedded in your hair in the first place!).
3. A deep conditioner like the Ultimate Treatment will further clarify your hair and then deeply condition it, replacing much-needed moisture that’s been stripped away by a summer at the beach or pool. This treatment uses L’ANZA’s Keratin Healing System, infusing hair with amino acids, moisture, and strengthening minerals. With scents of jasmine, lavender, and sage (all organic essential oils!), having this conditioner applied at the salon will feel like a day at the spa!
4. This treatment will enrich your color instead of stripping it. All of L’ANZA’s products are sulfate-free and made with organic, all-natural botanicals that are gentle on color-treated hair. Tyrosine (an important amino acid) and healing actives in these products will actually enhance the richness of your color.
Come in today for your clarifying shampoo and Ultimate Treatment. It may be the end of summer, but it’s just the beginning of more beautiful hair!
1. It’s completely residue free. L’ANZA calls this the first “sin-free” dry shampoo because it is virtually weightless. It’s made with a rare mineral clay called Hectorite which adds an incredible boost in absorbency. That means the product is going in to the follicle of your hair, not sitting on top of it and creating a sticky residue. The result is hair that not only looks freshly washed, but feels that way, too.
2. The ingredients are amazing. We’ve already sung the praises of Hectorite clay, but L’ANZA didn’t stop there. This product is packed full of natural botanicals like Keratin Cactus Complex, Seaweed Extract, and Peppermint Leaf Extract that revive and purify your hair. An added bonus of all those natural ingredients is that your hair will smell great.
3. It’s so easy to use. This isn’t the kind of hair product that will create an elaborate, time-consuming morning ritual. In fact, it’s just the opposite. On days that you don’t shampoo, you simply spray this into your roots, massage it through the rest of your hair, and walk out the door (well, you might want to put on some makeup and clothes first!). You’ll have volume all day, and you’ll save the time you would otherwise have spent on your morning blow-dry and style.
There you have it – three reasons to skip the wash and spray your way to happy hair! And if you’re ready to try dry shampoo, this is the month to do it – all of our dry shampoos are 20% off during the month of August!
Happy styling, from the 140 Crew!